Return an item:
Before returning an item, please check our Prodatanet Returns Policy to ensure your item is eligible for return.
If your return meets all the requirements, the return can be initiated via the Returns Form.
Please follow the procedure listed below:
1. Download Returns Form
2. Fill Returns Form
3. Send filled Returns Form copy to Prodatanet's Support e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Print Returns Form
5. Pack items with Returns Form and attach return label
6. Send to Prodatanet Customer Service Center
Note: The return shipping will be paid by the buyer.
You can contact Prodatanet Customer Service Center to track your return.
Prodatanet’s Return policy:
All items sold on Prodatanet Philippines are covered under the return policy. The return policy for each item can be found on the item page of Prodatanet.com.ph’s On-line Shop.
Countdown starts from the date you receive the item to the post stamp stated on the parcel you return to us. The countdown period is 30 calendar days.
Requirements for a valid return:
1. Meets the required 30-day returns coverage period
2. Printed Return Form
3. Bank Details in Return Form if you opt for a Refund (If no Bank Details have been provided the reimbursement will be done via Prodatanet Vouchers)
4. Reason for Return has to be valid and return acceptance condition are met as listed below
|YOUR RETURN MUST BE:|||||
|Reasons for Return||New Condition||Sealed Condition||Complete (free gifts, accessories, original packaging)||Not Damaged|
|Not as advertised||√||x||√||√|
|Wrong item delivered||√||√
Product seal should not be broken EXCEPT
for item that cannot be differentiated visually based on information provided on box / packaging only.
|Missing parts / items||√||x||x||√|
|Change of mind||√||√||√||√|
|Reasons for Return||Voucher||Refund|
|Not as advertised||√||√|
|Wrong item delivered||√||√|
|Missing parts / items||√||√|
After 30 days upon delivery:
Your item cannot be returned after 30 days, but Prodatanet protects you by providing a warranty. If the item is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, for prompt assistance, please contact the manufacturer directly to organize the warranty claim. You can also find all the contact information of your product’s warranty on the warranty card inside your package.
Quality evaluation process:
The Quality Evaluation process starts as soon as the item is received at the Customer Service Center. This process would normally take 48 business hours but may be extended due to the following reasons:
- Fortuitous events (Acts of Nature, Government-driven circumstance)
- Electronic items that would require additional testing
- Items that would require testing and/or QC
If the above mentioned conditions prevail, an email will be sent to inform you of the situation and that QC and testing may take up to a maximum of 30 days.
The Replacement / Refund process can only begin after we have completed the evaluation of your returned product.
Track your return:
You can track the return process using the tracking number provided to you on the Return Form and contact with Prodatenet’s Customer Service Center.